Friday, October 10, 2014

Thursday Challenge - DSC 102 - Color My World



I love color!  We lived 18 months in an apartment just after we married and those 18 months of white walls were enough to drive me crazy! I type this while sitting in the computer corner of our current apartment where brilliant orange and creamy ivory meet!  LOVE!

This Thursday Challenge only provides color direction.  No blueprint for layout.  No hints for theme.  FUN!

This week has been a crazy week in our house, so I decided to make a card for my son.  Boy cards are near impossible to find, so I knew I had to have this stamp set when I saw it in the Annual Catalog!


With Wall-e being our latest obsession, I just can't go wrong with this adorable robot!  Blue and Green are JJ's favorite colors and mine is Purple, so again I say this week was meant to be!

Follow these links to find more inspiration for this color combo!


Dawn - Bordering Blossoms Card



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment